SECURITY AND PRIVACY
- Information You Give Us: We receive any information You enter on our Website or give us in any other way. However, we do not store any personal sensitive information on our server. They remain with You on Your system.
You can choose not to provide certain information, but then You might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that You Provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future commercial transactions, improving our data base, and communicating with You and utilising/exploiting/disclosing, without prejudice to any of Your other rights, the same for any other, whether commercial or non-commercial purpose which the Company in its sole discretion considers necessary for its business purposes or otherwise.
You can add or update certain information. When You update information, we usually keep a copy of the prior version for our records.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever You interact with us. Our server logs Your activities for various diagnostic and analytical purposes. However, other than the IP address of Your machine from where You are accessing the Service, there are no other personal information maintained by the Company in the logs.
- E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we may request to receive a confirmation when You open e-mail from Your end if Your computer supports such capabilities.
- Sharing of Information Received by the Company: You can tell when another business is involved in Your transactions, and we share, use or, disclose customer information related to those transactions with that business.
- Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might be acquired completely or merge with any other Company. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets. In such a case, we will intimate to You of the same and ensure the protection of Your information as per these policies and guidelines.
- Protection of the Company and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with law; enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Company, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and other similar matters.